EB2-140 RFE, Switch to EB3? Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2-140 RFE, Switch to EB3? Please Help

Really appreciate if anyone can shed some pointers/input.
    I have been running behind this green card process for 6 years now and havent even crossed the first stage.

This is my info:

Company: A big one in bay area
    Labour 1
    Priority date: 08/2001
    Receipt date: 10/2002
    Remanded to State: 06/2003(Not auto-remanded, employer remanded).
    @Dallas BEC center now(45 day letter received and responded June' 2006).
    Job Description: MS in CS/MIS + 3 years, Will accept BS in CS/MIS or foreign degree equivalent + 5 years of progressive experience.
    My Qualification: BSc., Zoology + PGCDS + 5 years experience. BSC and PGDCS was evaluated by a private evaluator to be equivalent to BS in CS/MIS at the time of filing.

Labour 2, PERM
    PD: 06/2006, Approved on 11/2006
    140 filed in premium processing for EB2, 11/15.
    RFE issued on 11/17.

My attorneys are saying that this RFE is for three year degree but they are not detailing or showing me what it is.

What are my options now?
    -If the case gets denied in EB2, can i immediately file the application in EB3 under premium processing?

- If i file in EB3 what is the chance of getting this approved given that the job description says BS+5years and if you add up my experience to qualification then i will not have the experience required for the job.

-Can i amend the pending labour application and make adjustments accordinglly so that when we file for 140/485 with the old one, denial does not happen? Amedments in description to suite my education and experience. What is the process? Will it reset my priority date?

-any other options.

Thank you for reading through this email, I am loosing hope on GC and @my age with kids born and raised here, it is very difficult to relocate. Really appreciate your input.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X