• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can employer slow down I-140?

Hi, all,
    i have a question here and hope someone can give me some idea:

My story is:
    I finally submitted I-140 (EB-2) concurrently with I-485 after my boss (the owner of the company) i currently work for hold my GC application for few months. The reason is my boss doesn't me to get the GC so soon, especially after our company's laywer told my boss if everything goes well, I probably will get my GC within a year, my boss got freak out.

My question is:
    After submitting I-140 (EB-2) concurrently with I-485 (i have a receipt number from NSC), does the employer have the right to authorize the laywer to send any letter or notice to immigration office to slow down or interupt the processing of my I-140 application??

I know my question proabaly is a little bit dumb, but what he had done to me before, makes me worry about he will do something again behind my back....

Originally posted by eezoee
    Hi, all,
    i have a question here and hope someone can give me some idea:

My story is:
    I finally submitted I-140 (EB-2) concurrently with I-485 after my boss (the owner of the company) i currently work for hold my GC application for few months. The reason is my boss doesn't me to get the GC so soon, especially after our company's laywer told my boss if everything goes well, I probably will get my GC within a year, my boss got freak out.

My question is:
    After submitting I-140 (EB-2) concurrently with I-485 (i have a receipt number from NSC), does the employer have the right to authorize the laywer to send any letter or notice to immigration office to slow down or interupt the processing of my I-140 application??

I know my question proabaly is a little bit dumb, but what he had done to me before, makes me worry about he will do something again behind my back....

No, he cant slow it down but he can withdraw the application or not respond to RFE.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X