Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help .......?????

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need Help .......?????

    Need Help......... I got my labor and trying to apply for I-140 and I-485 Concurrently , the problem is I am getting marriage on August lastweek and planning to bring her in middle of september. Is there any possibilty to file I-485 to her. What happend if I-485 was not current while I am applying to her ? please help me ? what are the other steps I can take to bring her to US without having any problems. please suggest me Better way

  • #2
    at this moment the forecasts say that the dates may remain current till Sep 30th. So if that happens and you have the documents ready to submit as soon as you get here you will be fine. Collect the documents get all the vaccinations and medical for both of you. etc ...

    Comment


    • #3
      Need Help....?

      Thanks for replying to my msg, I heard that July31st was the last date for filing I-485. Is this dates affect for the old LC and new LC too , Can you please give me the best suggestion which way is good 1) right now I am planning to file I-140 is Premium processing or 2) Is it good once I get back from india with my wife in September and file Both I-140 and I-485 please give me some suggessitions now I am in full or is there any other way ?

      Comment


      • #4
        As mentioned on other threads the sure date is only till July 31 because the current bulletin says that all dates are current. In the middle of each month the bulletin states cut off dates for next month. So for Aug we will know Mid July and so forth.

        It seems to be the general opinion that the dates might (stress on might) remain current till Sep 30 (no guarantees)

        Your only surefire way is go get married right now and bring her and deposit papers by July 31st , else even though your h1 being current she can join you on H4 she might have to wait ti ll the dates become current to file hers or be out of status the day you get approved or lose urr H1 status. At that point she will have to get an independent stus on her own or wait outside the ctry for he GC to be approved.

        Comment

        Working...
        X