Gap in Employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gap in Employment

During my filing of I-140, I am facing the week gap in Employment history and the reason is both due to current and my previous employer.
    I have resigned my Employer A on Dec 2005 giving them a two week notice and I took the TIMEOFF for the second week, as I have to
    move my family to new employer location. When I requested experience letter from Employer A, then have given the letter station my last
    day as Dec 23rd 2005 without considering my week off time and they have paid only as WEEK salary for the Dec 2005 month. My
    employer B saying that they will give experience letter starting from Jan 1 2006 only.
    So, my expereince letter is like this, Employer A : 11th May 2002 - 23rd Dec 2005 Employer B: 1st Jan 2006 to till date. But I have
    my pay slip for pay date as Dec 31 2006 from my first employer A and it is only a week salary.

They have filed I-140 like Employer A as May 2002-Dec 2005 , Employer B as Jan 2006 to till date.

Will my case create any issue in I-140 or AOS process for this week gap ? Will they say it our of status or some thing ?
    Please advice me if this is issue or I am unecessarirly worrriying ?

No Issues.

You have lot of things to worry after you file I 485

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X