Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to get greencard for NewZealand citizen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to get greencard for NewZealand citizen?

Hi,

I recently migrated from Newzealand. i am planning to apply for USA greencard. I am having Newzealand Citizenship. My question is how long will it take to get the greencard for newzeland citizen? Could you please atleast tell approximate time? Actually i am indian born but having Newzealand passport. Will they see my nationality or birth of origin?

Please reply me with the details?

Thanks
    Kumar

How much time for Indian born NZ Citizen for getting his labor approved

Hi Kumar,

I am an Indian born New Zealand citizen working in US. I am going to apply for my Green Card. I am working as an IT consultant. I also wanted to find out how much time I have to wait to get my labor approval If I start the process today? Do you have any idea? Please guide me? Do they consider applicant by Citizen or by country of birth?

Charanjit Singh

Comment

The country of birth determines the Visa availability, the Nationality has no impact.

Comment

Could anyone verify this? I mean Does citizenship count for GC ? Or Place of Country?

Thanks lot!

Comment

Country of birth determines your wait time not your nationality. My husband is a naturalized UK citizen but Indian born. We still come under the visa availability for India and UK.

Comment

I need a help

iam Srilankan Citzen now,iam planning to go to NewZealand,how can be newZealand citizen??

Comment

Originally posted by chpraveen View Post
              Hi,

I recently migrated from Newzealand. i am planning to apply for USA greencard. I am having Newzealand Citizenship. My question is how long will it take to get the greencard for newzeland citizen? Could you please atleast tell approximate time? Actually i am indian born but having Newzealand passport. Will they see my nationality or birth of origin?

Please reply me with the details?

Thanks
              Kumar
              What do you mean " Will they see my nationality or birth of origin?"
              Of course they will and it would not matter at all! The processing time is on case-by-case basis according to USA laws, not Nationality or Place of birth! Good luck! And I have a question for you: Is you being a Newzealand citizen changes your place of birth ( India)? I believe: NO! So just apply for your USA Green Card and don't worry! Good luck.
              Last edited by freecontributor; 08-17-2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

How long does it take to get greencard for NewZealand citizen?

Hi Kumar,

Did you get all the information related to indian born nz citizen green catd peocessing. As iam in the same sitiation now please help me.....
                Thanks in advance

Thanks
                Swetha

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X