Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help needed I-140 question

Gurus,

Help me with this query. I have been working for company 'A' and I filled my I-140 using a pre approved labor with company 'B' 3 months back.

I wanted to join company 'B' but due to some unforeseen circumstances , It might take another six months for me to join company 'B'.

Company 'B' is ready to continue my I-140 process.

What will happen to my I-140? will be still valid if I join company 'B' after six months or so? Should I be on payroll of company 'B' (having pay stubs ) for I-140 approval?

I need to make this decision pretty shortly, I would really appreciate your quick responses.

Thanks in advance
    Edit/Delete Message

you are fine till the GC is approved. GC is for a future position so you dont have to start with them till GC is approved.

Comment

Need to Suggestion I140

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Could you please help me out about this query !!!! I will really appreciate your thoughts ...I had been applied my 1-140 on May,2007 but I-140 has not APPROVED. Recently I got my EAD week ago, Is that OK to work for any company withOUT approval of I-140 or I have to work for 6 months in existing company, then switch over to any company..Please advise me …

Thanking you ..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X