Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• changing jobs

hi everyone,
    my labor/ 485 and/ advance parole got approved and I have an EAD card from my current employer.
    I am getting a new job offer, in the same field I am and the incentives are really great. If I make this jump, will my I-140 be affected, would I have to reapply or how long do I wait till I can think of changing my job? Or is it advisable to stay with my current employer till my I140 is approved?????

My labor got approved in June and my papers for I 140, advance parole and 485 were sent in July end.

thanks

Before I 140 approval, if you job your job you will loose your PD.

Originally posted by jwalamukhi
    hi everyone,
    my labor/ 485 and/ advance parole got approved and I have an EAD card from my current employer.
    I am getting a new job offer, in the same field I am and the incentives are really great. If I make this jump, will my I-140 be affected, would I have to reapply or how long do I wait till I can think of changing my job? Or is it advisable to stay with my current employer till my I140 is approved?????

My labor got approved in June and my papers for I 140, advance parole and 485 were sent in July end.

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X