Time LC process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time LC process

My labor certificate was aproved last wednesday 2 of April. Now my lawyer is preparing the I-140 and I-485 togther

Does anyone knows the average processing times for :
    I-140, Figer Prints

Also, if anyone can clarify me, when i'll or could receive the Permit to work card that allows me to work with the employee that i choose.

I know that i can ask this question to my lawyer, and i've had but her answer are too general and i feel that she is getting upset with all my question and calls.

Please can anyone give me a hand

Thanks in advance
    Vic

If you have your application for EAD, it should come within 90 days. The 140 could take anywhere from 2-8 months. It has taken much longer for some.

Check the I140 processing time for the service center that you fall under.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks
      When will i get de EAD? I just have the Labor certificate approved or it's the some (as you can see i do not understand the process, so if you can enlighten me i will deeply appreciate it)
      Vic

Comment

EAD is granted to people who have a pending I485 if they apply for it in the context of this thread.

Having an approved labor does not give EAD provision to the alien. Read this and follow links off this page for more details.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X