Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find I-140 details if employer not sharing

Hi,

My Labour is approved and last week i got my I-140 approved, my employer is not sharing details about I-140 nor did he provide me with I-140 receipt number. I have some part of Labour (which applicant has to sign), USCIS Texas center processed my I-140, i know the date when it was applied and date on which my company got I-140 receipt confirmation from USCIS.

My question: Is there any way i can get copy of I-140 from USCIS along with copy of Labour certificate.

Regards,
    Mahesh.

I have same problem. My employer wont show me my I 140. Any one reading this, if you have gone thru similar situation. Let us know what could we do ?

Comment

I140 is employer petition and they can choose not to share it. USCIS will not provide any details to you on it.

If you have to go for stamping, the VO could ask for I140 approval if extending past the 6 years and that is needed. You can quote that and try to get the approval copy.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X