Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification on Processing Times ?

Hi All,
    First post for me as my frustration with this whole GC process continues to mount. The details of my case are below:

Nationality: British
    Category: EB3
    Service Center: Nebraska

Priority Data : May 2001
    Labor Sent for Approval by DOL : Feb 2007
    Labor Lost (DOL reported) : Aug 2007
    Labor papers Re-Sent to DOL: Sept 2007
    Labor Approved : Sept 2007
    I-140/I-485 Applied : Oct 2007
    I-140/I-485 Receipt : Nov 2007
    I-485 Biometrics : Feb 2008

Questions:
    1) Nebraska processing dates state for I-140 Skilled Worker they are currently processing case of March 22, 2007. My lawyer says this is the date of the oldest case they are still processing and that they are processing cases after this date i.e. May/June 1007 etc. I am skeptical as my lawyers told me tales in the past. Can someone confirm this ?
    Immihelp.com - Comprehensive information on green card, Visitors Visa, H1 Visa, Student Visa, other visas and visitors medical insurance, newcomer to USA

2) DOL lost my case after it was sent for approval in Feb2007. After a lot of chasing they admitted they lost it and we re-sent the information. Due to the 6 month delay my I-140/I-485 was send in Nov 2007. My lawyer says DOL is different entity from USCIS and there is nothing they can do. I feel there should be some way to get them to prioritise my case due to there ineptness. Any suggestions or experiences along these lines ?

Many Thanks
    Jay

1. The dates are coming directly from USCIS.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X