Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140 PENDING FOR MORE THAN A YEAR !!

Hello friends

I need a help. I applied for my I140 In november of 2000. My reciept date is : NOV 6TH 2000 and it is still pending.

Last time I inquired with INS (on Oct 31st 2001), they said it is at the officer's desk and let me know the status once the descision has been made'

It have been over a month now. Still pending.

My question is that: Can anybody tell me how long will it take for an officer to get to my case. I mean, is there any maximum allowed time period for an INS officer to get to a particular case??

The help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you very much.

Most INS workers are union workers, meaning that their jobs are very secure and they are not held to any standards of production for the most part. So, they get paid the same if they handle only a few cases a day compared to many.

Which service center is your case at?

Comment

If it is California, You can fax your enquiries to :StepII: Fax: 949 389 3441. Wait for 15 days and fax to "OMBUDSMAN" 949 6431538. If no response, call the Duty Officer at 949 389 3007. All the best.

Comment

Hi sairam9

while sending the fax,how do you set the WAC number?

Comment

Re: Hi sairam9

I think you have to write the WAC Number in the letter addressed to INS. Try to find anyone from your company or outside your company got 1-140 approved who applied along with you.All the best.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X