Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSC Claims correction of my EB2 mis classification

Background:
    As some of you may remember I had an approved Labor & I140 as Eb2 from the INS where as NVC claimed me to be EB3. So my file was shipped back to VSC for correction.

LATEST:
    VSC sent out another I140 approval ( Seems dumb because this absolutely the same as before -- So what did they change?).

I called them and they claim well you are an EB2 approval and always has been. Why does NVC claim I am an EB3. We don't know. I asked so what did you do on my case. "We have made a data correction". The IIO says that's all what the system says. Hopefully it maybe be the correction. With the damn INS I woudn't even be surprised if they converted my application to a family based application from an employed based application.

When my file reached NVC and they tell me it is now an Eb2 then I guess the correction is for real.

I will post when I have that information. In short it has been 4 months since my I140 approval but still no definitive relief.

A question: Has anyone tried expedite processing at NVC? do they have such a thing?

I don't think they have expediated processing at NVC.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X