CP option questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP option questions

My EB2-RIR labor certification will be cleared within a week or two (So I'm hoping) and thinking of going for CP at the time of I-140 filing stage by indicating it on Part 4 of I-140. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can answer the following questions

1. Does my PD have to be current for NVC to send my papers to counsulate in India?

2. Should I choose Chennai or Mumbai?
    My H1 is from Mumbai, I have worked in Pune for about 4 years and have an apt. there

3. Born and brought up in Karnataka. Name appears on Karnataka's ration card etc.

Any info' will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Seeker

Re CP questions

1. Does my PD have to be current for NVC to send my papers to counsulate in India?
    YES!!!

2. Should I choose Chennai or Mumbai?
    My H1 is from Mumbai, I have worked in Pune for about 4 years and have an apt. there

MUMBAI

3. Born and brought up in Karnataka. Name appears on Karnataka's ration card etc.
    YOU HAVE APARTMENT IN PUNE AND YOUR H1B is from Bombay, so it is Mumbai for you.

Comment

CP option questions

What is listed as your permanent address in your passport. Is is Pune or Karnataka. If it is Karnatake, I suggest you get a change of address to your Pune Address.

This will avoid any questions about jurisdiction - if any at all ( It is easy and can be done at an Indian consulate).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X