Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140 result after RFE sent

Hello,

USCIS issued RFE for my I-140 application. My company lawyers have submitted the documents requested in the RFE. The USCIS has received the documents and the status has now changed to:

"Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed."

Is there an average time in which USCIS generally makes a decision and updates the status if I-140 is approved or denied?

Thanks

No such average. You just have to wait and watch.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I-140

I have a simillar question, do you think if the company responds to i-140 mentioning to withdraw the GC. Mean time we can extend 8th year for H1B visa?

Comment

You need to elaborate. There was a memo recently that says if the underlying reason for the H1b extension is void, so is the extension. Look for it. It may be the Neufield memo or one earlier than that.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X