Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true that VSC is not processing any I-140's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true that VSC is not processing any I-140's?

Hello all,

My brother got his LC approved in May '00 and thanx to the lawyer he sat on it until november '00. We have applied for his I-140 since November ' 00 but the lawyer says that INS is not processing any I-140's at this time. Is this true? If so, why is that the case and how soon should we expect them to get started again. My concern is if the date's become current for EB3 in the near future he might not be able to file for his I-485. Please advice if you may have any inputs or are in a similar situation. His reciept # is EAC-01-068-5 YYYY . Thanx for your help in advance.

Hope99

140 Processing is FAST now

Hi Hope
    Even my Labor cert was Cleared in Mar 2000 but my Attorney was Sleeping on it till Jan 2001 , Sucks, But Thanx he APPLIED on Jan 8th and it Cleared in Less than One month, I got approval notice on 16th of Feb 01. SO they are going FAST in VSC. Push your Attorney man
    Last edited by Guest; 09-23-2005, 10:28 AM.

Comment

140 Processing is FAST now

Thanx for your response JP1077. Unfortunately my lawyer sings the same song every time we check with them, i.e VSC is not processing any I-140's at this time and will continue to do so indefinitely. I'm only keeping my fingers crossed.

thanx anyways
      hope99
      Last edited by Guest; 09-23-2005, 10:28 AM.

Comment

VSC is now working on H1

My lawyer's secretary checked with VSC almost every single week. The response was that the office is now very busy working on the H1. We probably need to wait for a while.

Any ideas when they will resume processing the I-140?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X