What next from VSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next from VSC

I applied for I-140 (Schedule A, Registered Nurse) EB3 at VSC on 11/05/01. The cheque was cashed on 11/20/01. What (and when) can I expect next? Does VSC send a "Receipt notice" acknowledge the receipt of my application? Or do I just get an approved/rejected notice? Pls let me know. Tks

You will get receipt notice.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Tks for the reply. I have not received the "Receipt notice" yet. I called the VSC and told the situation. They asked for the first, last names and date of birth and searched the system. They could not locate my file! I called the second time, same answer. I told them the cheque had been cashed. So they told me to locate the cheque and locate the EAC-(10 digits) that they physically write on the cheque. My bank does not send out cashed cheques. They asked me to call the bank and get a copy of the cheque. I asked them why my name was not showing up on the system. They said that possibly the name was misspelled when they entered it in the system and told me that to some how get a copy of the cheque and call them back with the EAC number that they write on the cheque. Has anyone else have experienced the same? Has any one got a "Receipt notice" from VSC fileing after 11/05/01? Please be kind enough to reply. Tks a million. Sri.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X