Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Please help ...Urgent !!!! H4 to H1 ???

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please help ...Urgent !!!! H4 to H1 ???

    I changed from H4 to H1, but never got hired by the company for 3 months. So I filed I539 to get back to H4. I haven’t yet received the receipt, neither has the check been encashed. Now the company says that they have a position open and that they want to hire me. Their lawyer says that if I & the company sent letters to INS withdrawing the I539 application, I can begin work on the existing H1. Is this possible? And if so what’s the exact procedure?

  • #2
    Yes, you can withdraw I-539 and start working on H1.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.