Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT :company out of buisness do i have to leave the country?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT :company out of buisness do i have to leave the country?

I have applied for I-140 and I-485 concurently in future employment on july 2007.Now USCIS places the I-140 on hold requesting initial evedence,but the company now is out of buisness.Iam sure that the I-140 and the I-485 are going to be denied,but my question here is the following :does denial of I-140(company out of buisness)means deportation for me ,that i have to leave the country?(my visa already expire)
    Thank in advance
    Last edited by zidan; 07-02-2009, 12:39 AM.

If the company that has sponsored you is going out of business, then there is not much you can do. I am not sure about your category or circumstances of filing. The I140 has to be approvable for you to even use AC21 now.

Talk to a lawyer.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks txh1b.would you take a look at these questions please?

Thanks txh1b for quick reply

Iam on 3rd categorie (skilled worker)
      what is AC21 means please?
      I have my EAD ,can i work for an other employer as a new sponsor and start the whole processing ?
      Can i use my approved labor certification to apply for I-140 again or do i have to apply for a new labor certification?
      Finally what about my I-485 ,if i start a new process with a new sponsor ,do i have to apply again for a new I-485 or i can still use the old application which was on july 2007(july visa bulletin 2007)?
      Thanks txh1b in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X