I140 Miscellaneous Fee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140 Miscellaneous Fee?

Is there a Anti Fraud Fee ($500) for H1b Renewal for same employer , i guess the fee is $320 (Filing Fee) + $1500 (AWCIA fee, since my employer has more than 25 employees) +Attorney Fee.....my question is would there be a Anti Fraud Fee ($500) for H1b Renewal for same employer

1. My employer is saying there is a miscellaneous INS Fee (for the I140 process) other than the normal filing fee (of $475), is there anything like that? (I am paying for my GC process but as per my agreement with my employer he would pay all attorney charges for I140 process and i would pay all governmental charges) now my feeling is that the Attorney just filed the I140 form and did not supply any supporting documents (like employers tax papers ) so naturally when USCIS takes up my case they will ask for remaining documents in the form of an RFE. Now my attorney has a clause that responding to any RFE he would charge extra , so i feel that this is a tactic used by Attorney to make that extra buck and the employer (he did pay the base Attorney charge of $1000 for I140 process (whch the Attorney charges) but he is passing on this extra "income" of Attornet bill to me by lying that USCIS is charging miscellaneous fee of $150.

2. Looking at Point(9) you might have got the idea that the employer is hiding my documens of PERM from me and is also not revealing the I140 Receipt Number to me, is there any way to find that out (i did not give my cheque for USCIS fee of $475, he gave his cheque and then dedcuted from my salary so i cannot see from back of the cheque.

all your replies would be greatly appreciated

Where is point 9?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X