is it right time to apply for future employment Labour?Please suggest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it right time to apply for future employment Labour?Please suggest

I'm currently wrkign for a A cmpny which is not ready to process my GC,And B company agreed to apply for future empployment so tht I can saty in the job with A compnay until the MArket is good .Is it the right time to apply for Future employment labour does any one knw who got apporved recently plz help

Thanks

yes...

this is not that much of bad time yet for filing GC. The process is definitely slow, but not stopped. If you will see the post on this forum, you can see that the labor cases are moving slowly but gradually.

So, if current one is not ready, then side by side find some alternate project, and once you get it, go with B. But make sure that B is also not do the same like your current.

Originally posted by harimca View Post
    I'm currently wrkign for a A cmpny which is not ready to process my GC,And B company agreed to apply for future empployment so tht I can saty in the job with A compnay until the MArket is good .Is it the right time to apply for Future employment labour does any one knw who got apporved recently plz help

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X