Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Request for Evidence

Hi
    I recently received an RFE for additional information and dont know what to make out of it.

1)
    On behalf of my employer
    Ability to Pay: Evidence of this ability shall be either in the form of copies of annual reports, federal tax returns with appropriate signatures or audited financial statements. PRovide all schedules and tables that accompany the tax returns.

My question: Is the federal tax return obtainable from the local IRS office??. What does the appropriate signature statement mean??

2) Submit a copy of the beneficiarys signed dated and certified federal tax returns for 2003. THe tax return must also include copies of the beneficiarys IRS form W-2

My question: Where do I get the signed dated and certified federal tax return?? (is it the local IRS office??)

Thanks
    Tapan

You/employer just call IRS 800 number request tax return transcripts.

Appropriate signature means: tax returns must have been signed.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

1)
      On behalf of my employer
      Ability to Pay: Evidence of this ability shall be either in the form of copies of annual reports, federal tax returns with appropriate signatures or audited financial statements. PRovide all schedules and tables that accompany the tax returns.

THEY NEED TO VERIFY IF YORr EMPLOYER IS A VIABLE ENTITY AND HAS THE ABILITY TO PAY SALARY WHEN THEY HIRE YOU PERMANENTLY(THIS IS INDEPENDANT OF YOUR H1B EVEN IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED WITH THE SAME EMPLOYER)
      YOUR EMPLOYER WILL HAVE COPIES OF TAXRETURNS OR COMPANY CPA. ELSE THEY SHOULD CONTACT IRS.

IF THIS IS NOT AVAILABLE AND YOU ARE CLOSE TO DEADLINE YOU MAY REQUEST COMPANY CPA TO PROVIDE AUDITED STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR REQUESTED(SIGNED BY THE CPA)

My question: Is the federal tax return obtainable from the local IRS office??. What does the appropriate signature statement mean??

IT IS AVAILABLE , BUT MAY TAKE TIME AND YOU MIGHT MISS THE DEADLINE. TAX RETURN SHOULD BE SIGNED BY THE COMPANY'S AUTORIZED OFFICIAL.

2) Submit a copy of the beneficiarys signed dated and certified federal tax returns for 2003. THe tax return must also include copies of the beneficiarys IRS form W-2

YOU HAVE TO GO THE IRS TO GET THE CERTIFIED COPY. IF NOT POSSIBLE YOU MAY SEND A COPY OF THE CHECK OR DIRECT DEPOSIT ADVICE COPY FROM IRS WITH CORRESPONDING BANK STATEMENTS SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED A TAX RETURN. ASK YOUR BANK TO WRITE THIS ON THEIR LETTER HEAD (THAT YOU RECEIVED FUNDS FROM IRS )

This is not a Legal advice. Please use it at your own risk or contact a legal professional.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X