Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience Letter Format from Past Employers

Hi,

I am about to contact my past employers to get the experience letters for I-140/I-485 processing. Could someone please let me know whats the generic format for the experience letter . Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Hari

experience certificate

i just want to know different types of formats to prepare a experience certificate, with salary drawn also mentioned in customer services area

Comment

HR Executive

Hi,
      I am working with IT company as HR Executive. i just want to know different types of formats to prepare a experience certificate, relieving letter and salary slip.

Comment

Attorney will help u

Attorney will help u, with the format they are looking.
        All the best

Comment

plz forward me the matter of experience letter

[QUOTE=alka]Hi,

hi dear,

i working with an investment company i hav one year experience over here . now i m going for other company for interview so i want a good experience letter, so plz send me the matter as soon as soon.

Regards,

Alka

Comment

detailed tech specs

make sure your experience letter specifies details tech specs for your employment based gc filing.

just mentioning you're good and hard working is useless

as mentioned by someone, your attorney should help you best, based on the information you've supplied earlier to uscis

good luck

Comment

Experiance Cum Reliving Letter Format

Dear Sir,

Please provide me experience cum relieving letter format including salary

With Regards

Bijay Kumar Singh

Comment

Experience letter ...

... is a very generic letter explaining on what you did/do for the company, for how long and if you want to add your remuneration, that's your choice.

Ask your HR and they'll know about it.

There cannot be any "specific" format, the letter changes as per the requirements, the situation and your own personal experience.

Search using advance options in this forum for more information.

Take care.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X