i140 - outside normal processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i140 - outside normal processing

My i140 EB1C filed on 29-jan-2020 in Texas center, I was tracking regularly and USCIS case status was showing 10-Dec-2019 cases processed till Y'day, today it's showing 11-April-2020. My case is still pending. Have they processed 4 months of i140 applications (EB1C) in just one day? or it's just an error. If the processing date is correct, then do I need to log SR?
    My lawyer is saying that SR may lead to RFE, as my case is now outside processing and USCIS may buy time to issue RFE if I raise SR. Pls advise

Originally posted by PS2015 View Post
    My i140 EB1C filed on 29-jan-2020 in Texas center, I was tracking regularly and USCIS case status was showing 10-Dec-2019 cases processed till Y'day, today it's showing 11-April-2020. My case is still pending. Have they processed 4 months of i140 applications (EB1C) in just one day? or it's just an error. If the processing date is correct, then do I need to log SR?
    My lawyer is saying that SR may lead to RFE, as my case is now outside processing and USCIS may buy time to issue RFE if I raise SR. Pls advise
    Since the date changed only in the latest bulletin, you can wait for a couple of weeks. If it still stays as as pending, there is a link to file an SR in the processing time page. I dont think filing an SR will cause any RFE. Here is the link.

Last edited by appuchan; 11-22-2020, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I have the same status mine was filed 20th Jan 2020 texas l1a

Comment

the site shows mine was approved today fyi -

Comment

Congrats !!
          Looks like within week or so I should hear about my case.

Comment

thanks, good luck to you pls post once you get it will be useful for someone -

Comment

did you get yours? - mine shows approved havent. got the letter as yet -

Comment

Not yet !! Still waiting and waiting ..

Comment

It’s approved today - took more than 10 months but finally got approved today. Thanks to all for you guidance

Comment

congratulations !!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X