Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB1C - i485 is current in March, but still waiting for I140 receipt since 100+ days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1C - i485 is current in March, but still waiting for I140 receipt since 100+ days

My I140 petition for EB1C category filed in Nov '20 and not received the receipt yet. As per March '21 Visa Bulletin, its current for EB1C in March. USCIS site shows about delays in processing receipts. As per their guideline, have sent email to the lockbox and waiting. Any ideas on how to proceed if i140 receipt is not received.

I've received i-140 Receipt today. So, Pls ignore the above query.

Comment

Where was your I140 filed? What was the date of receipt of application?

Comment

When was it filed? It took 5 mths to receive notice

Comment

i140 was applied to Texas in Nov'20. Yes it took 4 months though receipt date was Nov '20 only.

Comment

Mine was filed on 11/14/20.
            Receipt notice received on 02/13/2021
            Service center- Nebraska

Btw, how long does it take to get decision? while looking at the processing times in USCIS, it says 5-7 months and as of today, dates prior to 08/24/2020 can contact.
            Does that mean, November application takes 5-7 months from november?- April- June 2021..
            or the time they get acknowledge the receipt?

Comment

Today I got my I-140 approval notice. Good thing is that though they took 100+ days to send receipt notice, but the actual application got approved in 150+ days / 5 months period.

Comment

Originally posted by rln8316 View Post
                Mine was filed on 11/14/20.
                Receipt notice received on 02/13/2021
                Service center- Nebraska

Btw, how long does it take to get decision? while looking at the processing times in USCIS, it says 5-7 months and as of today, dates prior to 08/24/2020 can contact.
                Does that mean, November application takes 5-7 months from november?- April- June 2021..
                or the time they get acknowledge the receipt?
                Have you received your approval yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by aruna.apsangi View Post
                  i140 was applied to Texas in Nov'20. Yes it took 4 months though receipt date was Nov '20 only.
                  Apologies for bothering you on this.Can you please let us know what was the exact received date of the application ? Mine is 13 Nov 2020 and i have not got the approval yet.

Comment

Anyone got approval for November 2020 or December 2020 filings approval. The only approval I could see in the above thread for @aruna.apsangi something around 15 Nov 2020 and its approved as per the note above on April 15th 2021. I don't see any movement for Texas center for EB1C and now it shows they are processing cases for Nov 2016. This is very concerning. Anyone any view on this

Comment

Hello Friends, anyone have any inputs. Looks like the EB1C is still processing 2016, by that rate it is approx 50+ months. Is this really possible? It was 2020 and jumped back to 2016. Anyone have any insigths

Comment

Originally posted by vishal02 View Post

Have you received your approval yet ?
                        vishal02 - No, not yet.
                        Other than Aruna Apsangi, no one has received any approval from novemeber. Not sure if that is from Nebraska or Texas.

Comment

Anyone got approval for November 2020 or December 2020 Texas I-140 EB1C filings approval? My PD is Jan 12, 2021

Comment

I am also waiting for the same, no movement. Mine starts with SRC so I assume its Texas processing center. It went from Oct 2020 to 2016 now its in 2019 April, not sure whats is going on.
                            y the way may be a stupid question. How do you check the priority date for a filed I-140 in EB1C category?? Mine was filed in Dec 2020

Comment

It will be in the notice you received. The date they recognize is the priority date

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X