Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB1C - i485 is current in March, but still waiting for I140 receipt since 100+ days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi Anyone with EB1C iI40 texas centre ...applied back in April 2021...still waiting for an approval.

Comment

Originally posted by vipinyadav84 View Post
      hi Anyone with EB1C iI40 texas centre ...applied back in April 2021...still waiting for an approval.
      What are the first 9 letters in your I140 receipt?
      | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

it is texas service centre start with SRC

Comment

it is texas service centre start with SRC
          Can't really tell where your case is unless you at least share the first 9 characters of it your receipt. It's still in a huge range that you are not sharing your actual number. But it's alright if you are not willing to share.

Comment

Hi Shiva..I dont have any issue in sharing ..Here is my first 9 digits SRC219020.

Comment

I see in the range you gave, roughly 50% of the cases are already processed and approved. So you should hear on yours definitely in the next couple of months. All the best.

Comment

Hi Shiva, Thanks for checking those details. Hoping to hear soon. How about your case?

Comment

Hi Shiva, Thanks for checking those details. Hoping to hear soon. How about your case?
                  My I140 is still pending so waiting for it to be processed first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X