No announcement yet.

I140 receipt not yet received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our receipt was generated March 31st and we didn’t get information till today. Got receipt today. Not sure if delay is in lawyers office or uscis.
    Also online it shows priority date as March 31st. We filed in Jan. Has anyone faced this pbm.

Comment

Hey Everyone,

My I-140 was filled on 11th March 2021 and I received the receipt in the second week of April, 2021 with priority date - 15th March 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by dibyendu.sharma View Post
        Hi anyone have any clue why EB1C (E13) Texas service center showing processing for November 2016, It was like 23rd Oct 2020 a week back and now its showing 2016. I have filed in Dec and for my receipt in Mar. Now looking at the processing date it is getting really concerning that they are working on case for I 140 of 2016. Anyone who have any experience here with this kind of issues or what could be the waiting period now. My filing was in Dec 2020
        I have the same question. Do anyone of you know why?

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosMonkey View Post

I have the same question. Do anyone of you know why?
          The estimated dates always change according to demand and how fast they process the cases. I have seen jumps from 20 months to 25, 35, 51 and back to 34.

It will take time to get back to normal.
          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
          ---
          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Hello Friends, anyone have any inputs. Looks like the EB1C is still processing 2016, by that rate it is approx 50+ months. Is this really possible? It was 2020 and jumped back to 2016. Anyone have any insights

Comment

one of my colleague whose I-140 was filed in last week of November got his approval last week. So, I believe they are processing Nov/Dec 2020 applications. But, I could be wrong.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X