Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edu. Qual for EB1

Hi all

Does educational qualification matter for EB1? I have a 3 yrs bachelors degree from India but cme to the US as a Sales director on L1A. I don't have any reports but since I am on L1A can I apply for EB1?

Thanks

Your employer may file an I-140 naming you as the beneficiary after filing for a PERM labor cert. with DOL for in the Multinational Managers and Executives category.

You don't need an advanced degree for that classification but it helps your case if you do. Who would want a high school drop out as a multinational manager or executive in their company?

They and you have to qualify for the desired classsification.

Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker as a Multinational Executive or Manager Pursuant to Section 203(b)(l)(C) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, 8 U.S.C. 5 1153(b)(l)(C)

Comment

Do you need to apply for a PERM if filing in Eb1C.

Originally posted by BigJoe5 View Post
      Your employer may file an I-140 naming you as the beneficiary after filing for a PERM labor cert. with DOL for in the Multinational Managers and Executives category.

You don't need an advanced degree for that classification but it helps your case if you do. Who would want a high school drop out as a multinational manager or executive in their company?

They and you have to qualify for the desired classsification.

Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker as a Multinational Executive or Manager Pursuant to Section 203(b)(l)(C) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, 8 U.S.C. 5 1153(b)(l)(C)

Comment

no

oops, my mistake, no PERM for this one

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X