Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-140 approved more than 18- days, but office location closed and moved to new state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 approved more than 18- days, but office location closed and moved to new state

Hi,

My I140 was approved in 2015 and the approved PERM then has a PA state address. My DOF is Feb 2015 and can get current in next few months. In 2019, employer had a new headquarter in a different state but the PA address was still open. This year employer has closed PA office like a month back and I was not aware of it. When I started inquiring about I-485 process, the HR informed me that I will have to restart the entire process right from PWD from scratch.
    My manager is saying the PA mailing address is still valid and we can get some other PA address which will be in same MSA. (I am not sure how).
    My question is:
    1) Can I file AC21 and then adjust the employer location?
    2) As per my manager's suggestions, how the other PA address can be used? Can I use a home-office address in PA for filing EAD and does it have to be in same MSA?
    3) Is there any way to use my existing I-140 to file for my AOS once my DOF is current?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X