Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Successful EB2 with 3 years degree + US Masters. Anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Successful EB2 with 3 years degree + US Masters. Anyone ?

Hi All

Has anyone been able to successfully file under EB2 or port from EB3 to EB2 with 3 years indian degree and US masters ?

Please do share your success story.

regards

You need to be able to show some 5 years of work experience in the respective field.

Comment

Thanks

Do you mean like overall 5 years experience, does matter if its before or after masters ?

Example : 3(indian degree)+US Masters+5 years experience or
      3(indian degree)**0(years experience)+US Masters+some more work experience.

regards

Comment

Well any classification will start with the PWD - prevailing wage for a given location. The wage rates are set by the DOL and if you have an employer who will match the minimum wage required with your current qualification , EB2 would not be a problem.
        The EB2 position is based on the employer requirements for a particular position and does not go by your qualification.
        If an employer were to hire you under EB2 with your qualification , the USCIS can still question your qualification and relevant experience for the job.
        I am not very sure if a 3 year degree will count against the normal 4 year professional degree prior to getting your masters..
        These are my opinions from my learning so far..All the best

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X