Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 140 Case Status is Blank on USCIS Website

Hello Folks,

I will appreciate any inputs on my case.
    I filed for my I-140- EB2 on Jan 2012. When i check the status on USCIS webiste, it does not show me any status. Rather it shows a message "On February 16, 2012 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

I was not sure what this means. Can someone with similar experience shed some light on this issue.

Thanks in Advance,
    CR

Why don't you try calling USCIS. or check with your employer.

Comment

I actually did. I did not get a staisfacotry answer from USCIS. They were not sure what document was mailed. Looks like they mailed the reciept number (but i am not sure). Anyways i am not upgrading to Premium. The avg processing time is 4 months (TSC), so i might as well wait for another few weeks, and check again.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by crane7946 View Post
        I actually did. I did not get a staisfacotry answer from USCIS. They were not sure what document was mailed. Looks like they mailed the reciept number (but i am not sure). Anyways i am not upgrading to Premium. The avg processing time is 4 months (TSC), so i might as well wait for another few weeks, and check again.

Thanks,
        Hello

I just checked my status and I have the same problem, I 140 Case Status is Blank and it says
        "On October 18, 2013 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Did you find out what does it mean?

Thanks for your help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X