To whom it may concern,

I live in Nevada, I'm documented and want to change my status.
I have no family here, spouse, children, I have no degree so my only option is to self petition using an I-140 form, but I don't know which category to use???

I was thinking EB3 skilled worker because in my last line of work I was a Manager for 3 years, but it requires a labor certificate, which an employer needs to fill out? So, now I'm thinking EB2 NIW, can I use premium processing in this category? Any help in this most urgent matter will be most appreciated, Thank you all.