Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on EB1C. Need help!!

Hi All,

I have a question about filing I140 in the eb1c category, multinational executive/manager. My company has 3 offices in the US, 1 is in Illinois, 1 in Texas and 1 in Wisconsin. I am currently with the Wisconsin office and have been here since June 2011.

My company filed my I140 in the eb1c category in April 2012 and we got an RFE asking to prove that my employer has been doing business for at least 1 year prior to April 2012. Is this a valid RFE? Is it mandatory for the WI office in particular to have been in business for 1 year? The WI office was incorporated only in June 2011 and so had not completed 1 year prior to the filing. The Illinois and Texas offices were incorporated in 2000.

I would appreciate your inputs on this.

Thank You.

Did you apply through an attorney? If your company is incorporated in 2000 then it shouldn't be difficult to prove that your company is in business for atleast 1 year. You can use your head office address for the application and show your work location as Wisconsin office. This should work, however, I am not an immigration expert. Check with your attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman83 View Post
      hi all,

i have a question about filing i140 in the eb1c category, multinational executive/manager. My company has 3 offices in the us, 1 is in illinois, 1 in texas and 1 in wisconsin. I am currently with the wisconsin office and have been here since june 2011.

My company filed my i140 in the eb1c category in april 2012 and we got an rfe asking to prove that my employer has been doing business for at least 1 year prior to april 2012. Is this a valid rfe? Is it mandatory for the wi office in particular to have been in business for 1 year? The wi office was incorporated only in june 2011 and so had not completed 1 year prior to the filing. The illinois and texas offices were incorporated in 2000.

I would appreciate your inputs on this.

Thank you.
      it is the company's incorporation date, not the location.
      not a legal advice, use at risk

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X