Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EB3 to EB2 - Same Employer and have some questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB3 to EB2 - Same Employer and have some questions.

Hi,

I will provide my scenario first:

My Education:

B.Sc., Geology - 3 years - India
    M.Sc., Applied Geology - 2 years - India
    M.Tech., Remote Sensing – 1 and 1/2 years – India

P.S: These degrees are not related to IT field and it has continuous education.

My Experience:

Aug 2002 to Jan 2008 – Different employers in India
    Feb 2008 to June 2010 – Different employer in USA
    July 2010 to present – Current employer

Approved I-140 from EB3 category with my Current employer.
    My priority date is July 27, 2011.

Questions:
    1. Can you please tell me when my priority date will become current? I don’t have much knowledge to see in visa bulletin.
    2. Do I need to wait till it become current or Can I start some progress in anything?
    3. Am I eligible to do EB2 category?
    4. Can I start doing new Labor, PERM in EB2 category?
    5. In that case, do I need to show different Job description in EB2 OR same as EB3?
    6. For example, In case EB2 get any query, is that safe to continue with EB3 category? Is there any conflict will come?
    7. Can I do both my EB3 and EB2 category with same employer (current)?

To be clear I was not working in IT related field till before Jan 2008 and right now working in IT related project since Feb 2008.

I am in position to take risk by money wise to start my EB2 category. Can you please give me the very correct answer for this? It will be really appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
    Vasu

Originally posted by vasudev316 View Post
    Hi,

I will provide my scenario first:

My Education:

B.Sc., Geology - 3 years - India
    M.Sc., Applied Geology - 2 years - India
    M.Tech., Remote Sensing – 1 and 1/2 years – India

P.S: These degrees are not related to IT field and it has continuous education.

My Experience:

Aug 2002 to Jan 2008 – Different employers in India
    Feb 2008 to June 2010 – Different employer in USA
    July 2010 to present – Current employer

Approved I-140 from EB3 category with my Current employer.
    My priority date is July 27, 2011.

Questions:
    1. Can you please tell me when my priority date will become current? I don’t have much knowledge to see in visa bulletin.
    2. Do I need to wait till it become current or Can I start some progress in anything?
    5. In that case, do I need to show different Job description in EB2 OR same as EB3?
    6. For example, In case EB2 get any query, is that safe to continue with EB3 category? Is there any conflict will come?

To be clear I was not working in IT related field till before Jan 2008 and right now working in IT related project since Feb 2008.

I am in position to take risk by money wise to start my EB2 category. Can you please give me the very correct answer for this? It will be really appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
    Vasu

MAY TAKE NUMBER OF YEARS

YOU CAN BEGIN EB2 UPGRADE

THE PROBLEM IS 3 YEAR DEGREE WITH 2 YEARS MASTERS, THIS IS EQUIVALENT TO BS DEGREE. HOWEVER YOU CAN TRY BS DEGREE WITH 5 YEARS OF EXPEREINCE. ADDING YOUR MTECH MAY BE TRICKY. YOU NEED AN EVALUATION FIRST

YES

DEPENDS ON YOUR EXPERIENCE IT COULD BE SAME

NO CONFLICT, YOUR EB3 WILL STAY ALIVE

WHY NOT..

NOT A LEGAL ADVICE, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Comment

Hi hireitpeople,

Sorry for the delay to say thank u, I just saw this and thought to reply u as soon as I can.

THE PROBLEM IS 3 YEAR DEGREE WITH 2 YEARS MASTERS, THIS IS EQUIVALENT TO BS DEGREE. HOWEVER YOU CAN TRY BS DEGREE WITH 5 YEARS OF EXPEREINCE. ADDING YOUR MTECH MAY BE TRICKY. YOU NEED AN EVALUATION FIRST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please elaborate more about the above question.. Still not clear much..

Thanks,
      Vasu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X