Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pending application

Hi
    I am really need a help my mater is that i have filled i539 before expiration of my I 94 but i got denial letter, then i filled i 290b motion to reconder , because it was my last semester and only was 4 month left to my graduation , i thought while my application was in pending mean time i will be graduated . I requested extension till july 1, 2013 , and waited till jun 25 for uscis final decision but i did not received any letter or respnse till july 26, the sent me another to provide more evidences, by the time i hve already left the US on 25, because i was new that if my extension iwill granted or denied either way i will be out of status if i leave there above my intended i.e july 1. As i left the US on 25 july , but my i539 is still pending. Here i want to mention that i had multiple b2 VISA good for 2 more years. If after a year i will come back to US , then will the authoriy alow me to enter . Was my stay during my pending case consider to be legal, please help me do i need to send a withdrawal letter to uscis. After withdrawal my stay over there after expiration of my i539 consdered to be overstay and subjected tocancellation of my b2 visa. Kindly help me.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X