F-4 Category processing time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-4 Category processing time.

Hello everyone. I am a new to this forum. I am a USA Citizen borned in India. I applied for my brother and sister (I-130) in December 2003 (Priority Date). Petition has been approved and file is transferred to NVC on March 2009. Currently my brother and sister is in the India. Is there anyone know how long will it take for them to receive visa interview letter? I will be appreciated if anyone replys to this.

The Priority Date for this class for India is currently April 2002. By current dating, it may be about 20 months before sibling visa slots are available for our brother and sister. You will have to provide sponsorship and civil documents after paying the two NVC fees for each.

--Ray B

Originally posted by kiran_usnavy View Post
    Hello everyone. I am a new to this forum. I am a USA Citizen borned in India. I applied for my brother and sister (I-130) in December 2003 (Priority Date). Petition has been approved and file is transferred to NVC on March 2009. Currently my brother and sister is in the India. Is there anyone know how long will it take for them to receive visa interview letter? I will be appreciated if anyone replys to this.

Comment

Thank you for you reply. When should I expect receiving letter from USCIS ? I heard from other people that I should start receving letter during this year. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thank you.
      Originally posted by rayb View Post
      The Priority Date for this class for India is currently April 2002. By current dating, it may be about 20 months before sibling visa slots are available for our brother and sister. You will have to provide sponsorship and civil documents after paying the two NVC fees for each.

--Ray B

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X