Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Different work location

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • swaroh

    #1

    Different work location

    Hi. My I-140 was approved for CP. Our company headquarters is in Phoenix, and I am based out of their San Frans facility. The approved position is for Phoenix.

    Will this be a problem during my Interview or can I state that I will be moving to Phoenix after I get my GC.


    Any thoughts will be helpful.
    Thanks

    Swarup
  • pc00

    #2
    ######## repost of an unanswered question ##############

    Hi.

    My I-140 was approved for CP. Our company headquarters is in Los Angeles, and I am based out of their Texas facility. The approved position is for Los Angeles.

    Will this be a problem during my Interview or can I state that I will be moving to Los Angeles after I get my GC.

    thanks

    Comment

    • eirajeremy
      Member
      • Nov 2023
      • 1

      #3
      This can cause some difficulties during the interview. However, you could say that after receiving your green card, you will move to Phoenix. I understand that this may make you nervous, but be prepared and clearly explain to the employer your intentions.

      Comment

      {{modal[0].title}}

      X

      {{modal[0].content}}

      {{promo.content}}

      Working...