Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pd 28 nov 2003

Originally posted by kiran_pharmacist View Post
    Is there anyone has priority date from 22 November 2003 to 22 December 2003? Please reply here.
    No updates yet. My PD is 28 Nov 2003. If you get the interview letter please post it here asap.

Comment

• When can i expect Interview Letter?

Hi, My PD is 28 November 2003, F4 India Category.. When should i expect the Interview Letter ?

Comment

• PD is 28 NOV 2003

Originally posted by kiran_pharmacist View Post
        Is there anyone has priority date from 22 November 2003 to 22 December 2003? Please reply here.
        Hi Kiran,

MY PD is 28 Nov 2003..

Comment

• Originally posted by akash.shah View Post
          Hi Kiran,

MY PD is 28 Nov 2003..
          You will get the interview letter by 1st week of January. Pl inform us when u receive it

Comment

• Aakash if movement happens, then you should receive your visa interview letter in first week of December; But your interview will be in January 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiran_pharmacist View Post
              Aakash if movement happens, then you should receive your visa interview letter in first week of December; But your interview will be in January 2018.
              Also, Akash may want to call NVC Nov 27-30 to get verbal confirmation of Interview date and official IL should be received in first week of Dec.

Comment

• Hi guys

I am new to this forum. My aunt had filed F4 visa for my Dad and out priority date is 22-Nov-2004. Based on the trends and predictions, we expect a call sometime next year (may be in last quarter). Actually I am over 18 now but unmarried so I think I might get benefit of CSPA. Is there any one here having info on that? What should we prepare for in advance for CSPA and what is the process?

Thank you

Comment

• You have nothing to do at this time for CSPA. First, your aunt will receive an email from NVC to choose an agent. If your name will be in the file, your aunt will be able to pay everyone's fee including you. If your regular age will be more than 21 years by the time your aunt receives email, then your name will be removed from file, BUT your name be in background. At this time you will have to go through CSPA process. Nothing to panic for CSPA. You will be fine. I am not a lawer, but i have a done process for CSPA for my nephew. If your name gets removed from file, then your aunt will have to send a letter to NVC and inform them about your CSPA age calculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popat View Post
                    Also, Akash may want to call NVC Nov 27-30 to get verbal confirmation of Interview date and official IL should be received in first week of Dec.
                    Yes. I will call them tonight to check! Thanks for the help!

Comment

• No Update from NVC as of 27 Nov 2017

Originally posted by Popat View Post
                      Hi Popat,

Just spoke to the NVC, they said since the PD is not even current yet, they have no way of telling me what my interview date will be. Anything else that can be done?

Comment

Hi Popat,

Just spoke to the NVC, they said since the PD is not even current yet, they have no way of telling me what my interview date will be. Anything else that can be done?
                        You should wait for few more days. If you do not receive by Friday evening, then call next Monday to know the status of your case.

Comment

Hi Popat,

There was Thanksgiving Holiday last week. So things would have slowed down due to employee vacation, else dates are released usually around this time of month.

Keep calling NVC everyday. You should be in queue for JAN interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popat View Post
                            There was Thanksgiving Holiday last week. So things would have slowed down due to employee vacation, else dates are released usually around this time of month.

Keep calling NVC everyday. You should be in queue for JAN interview.
                            I think you should call them on 30th/1st

Comment

• Is there anyone received F-4 (India) Immigration interview letter priority date after 22 November 2003?

Comment

• Fyi

Just to update on October Numbers:

966 were issued under F4 in October 2017.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X