Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can my spouse get a travel visa of US to visit while i-130 visa is processing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can my spouse get a travel visa of US to visit while i-130 visa is processing?

My wife is from Pakistan and we applied for her i-130 in November 2017. I am a Permanent Resident. Can she get a travel visa for US to stay for a short period with me while the petition is still processing at USCIS. She would obviously return back. Can anyone give me some insight? What are the chances of getting her travel visa approval ? Thanks

Originally posted by saqib_Jal View Post
    My wife is from Pakistan and we applied for her i-130 in November 2017. I am a Permanent Resident. Can she get a travel visa for US to stay for a short period with me while the petition is still processing at USCIS. She would obviously return back. Can anyone give me some insight? What are the chances of getting her travel visa approval ? Thanks
    there's almost ZERO chance of that working, also it could void her consular processing AOS request if she did so.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by saqib_Jal View Post
      السلام عليكم

Hope your journey has been successful. I have the same question that you have? I was wondering did you find any solution or Have you done anything?
      Please advise if you get a chance. Appreciated!
      Rahim

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X