Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Form 9003

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sambala
    Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 30

    #1

    Form 9003

    Should the Form 9003 be obtained from IRS (like certified by IRS) or can I just print the form on a plain paper and fill the form? The Packet IV my cousin received does not have this form.


    Sam
  • cpaug

    #2
    P4 contents

    Hi,
    Can you please share info about the contents of P4 your relative received.

    Regarding IRS9003, i have printed on a yello(sun burst color in KinKo's) paper. I don't think it need to be certified. Some body on this board, please clarify

    -Bala

    Comment

    • JoeF

      #3
      IRS9003

      You can request the form from the IRS. They have an 800 number. It takes 1-2 weeks to arrive.
      I had that done, and also got the form with my P4.

      -JoeF

      Comment

      • mangu

        #4
        whats 9003 for?

        I didn't receive form 9003 in my packet 4.whats
        it for?

        Comment

        {{modal[0].title}}

        X

        {{modal[0].content}}

        {{promo.content}}

        Working...