Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Does EB2 or EB3 matter for Consular processing ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HARSHAL
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 1

    #1

    Does EB2 or EB3 matter for Consular processing ?

    Hi,
    My labour just got approved EB3/regular
    I have applied for my I140 requesting for Consular processing. I was told by someone today that "for EB3 consular processing is not a good idea and you need 6+ years of experience with bachelors and stuff.
    Its good only for EB2 category."
    is this true ? Does it really matter ?
    Should I put an amendment and change my Consular processing to AOS.
    Please guide what should I do ?
    Thanks
    -Harshal
  • hup12

    #2
    Does EB2 or EB3 matter for Consular processing ?

    EB2/3 doesn't matter for CP. Don't worry and don't listen to guys who try to scare you.

    Comment

    • Xkuger
      Member
      • May 2006
      • 403

      #3
      Knowledge is power

      That moust be some Quack who is either trying to scare you off or has no clue to the CP process.

      I suggest you read www.immihelp.com and you will realize that you know better.

      CP is the way to go, It seems like good things are on the was for AOS ( with the new immigration bill) but they are stills birds in the bush. So go with what you have at hand.

      Best of luck.

      Comment

      {{modal[0].title}}

      X

      {{modal[0].content}}

      {{promo.content}}

      Working...