Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

PD Current- Consular Processing option

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • anup2606
    Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 22

    #1

    PD Current- Consular Processing option

    My PD is current (EB2!)- but my I-140 is pending approval. Can I go for consular processing option.

    Will I be able to take advantage of current PD to get the green card faster via consular processing or will it not help since I-140 is in backlog.

    Pls help advise..
  • txh1b
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 11348

    #2
    CP will not make much of a difference now for you. AoS is better and safe.

    I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...