F2A visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2A visa interview

My PD is 27 Jan 2017 for F2A category ( Spouse )
    Current priority date as per visa bulletin is 15 May 2017.
    My application was documentarily qualified on 28 Dec 2018
    I called NVC several times after my priority date became current in February 2019 visa bulletin but there was no response and when asked query they replied it’s in queue waiting for interview .!

what can be considered at present ?
    please share your reviews .
    thank you .

From what I read NVC is taking a long time to assign interviews, like 8 or more months.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I know it’s taking a long time to process.
      but I couldn’t understand why aren’t they processing visa interview?
      According to them after documents get qualified it takes around 2-3 or 4 months to process for visa interview letter and it’s more than 4 months in my case .
      and if we notice the current cut off priority date as per visa bulletin June 2019 it shows 15 Jul 2017 . It’s almost 6 months ahead of my priority date and according to them in this scenerio they process the application 15-20 days in advance with reference to applicant priority date ..
      now where does this match ??

No reply on calls when called :” due to high numbers of call we are receiving & so on....”
      When asked about query there is a simple reply “
      The application is now in the queue awaiting an interview appointment overseas, where a consular officer will adjudicate the applicant's visa application.

The U.S. Embassy/Consulate tells us what dates they are holding interviews, and NVC fills these appointments as the cases become documentarily qualified. NVC schedules appointments one month in advance, but we cannot predict when an interview appointment will be available.

Comment

Did you get Visa appointment Shrenuj?

Comment

hey samething on me, thought my PD is august2017 still waiting for my i-130 to get approved. Im thinking of going back to us as a tourist but 4months more and my Priority date will become current. F2A LPR petition for spouse here and Califonia service center applicant. any idea? Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
            From what I read NVC is taking a long time to assign interviews, like 8 or more months.
            really? on all center in the USA? i hope and i pray not

Comment

My PD is 24 feb 2017 for F2A category. My all documents qualified on 5th feb 2019. Now it was take almost 4 month but not received any interview call. I also contact to NVC but thay gave answer like wait for your turn. And my PD is also became current. So can anyone tell me how long it will take to schedule interview ?????

Please help me.
              Thank you in advance

Comment

No idea on timeline

Comment

Originally posted by Sm9390 View Post
                  My PD is 24 feb 2017 for F2A category. My all documents qualified on 5th feb 2019. Now it was take almost 4 month but not received any interview call. I also contact to NVC but thay gave answer like wait for your turn. And my PD is also became current. So can anyone tell me how long it will take to schedule interview ?????

Please help me.
                  Thank you in advance

so if my PD become current ill wait for the same scenario? Damn! ill better go back to usa for Tourist. im so sad i hope NVC make it Quick like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrenuj View Post
                    No idea on timeline
                    what country are you from and what state did you submit?

Comment

Please help me.
                      Thank you in advance
                      what state are you and your country of origin?

Comment

I m from India(Gujarat) and my husband live in USA . my file put in Califonia service center.
                        i just want to know that USCIS said that process time between 18 to 24.5 month for F2A category and after get confirmation email it will schedule interview within 90 days. but here i m waiting for 27 months but they are not give some notice and not said exact time. so it was very frustrating and confusing to what do i next..?

@Noypiako if you have any information about this situation than please share with me.
                        thank you in advance.

Comment

I m from India(Gujarat) and my husband live in USA . my file put in Califonia service center.
                          i just want to know that USCIS said that process time between 18 to 24.5 month for F2A category and after get confirmation email it will schedule interview within 90 days. but here i m waiting for 27 months but they are not give some notice and not said exact time. so it was very frustrating and confusing to what do i next..?

@Noypiako if you have any information about this situation than please share with me.
                          thank you in advance.

Yeah ill share to you guys if i get response and information. Please just update us if ever you guys got info too or if you guys get the Interview date. keep us posted here no one can help us but only us, even Atty. cant say anything or don't have any idea why this take so long.

Comment

thank you in advance.
                            I don't have any idea too. because right now we're just waiting for our I-130 get approved and with that we will fill up our NVC papers.

Comment

thank you in advance.
                              https://rapidvisa.com/cr1-visa-timeline/ you guys should follow this also.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X