F2A visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riyanpatel23 View Post
    Shrenuj Did you get any updates? July visa bulletin shows F2A category current..
    it means you guys are already currrent Jan-June2017.so just wait for a week then you'll get you interview. I hope mine too

Comment

Noypiako : hope so..!

Comment

Hello

I read visa bulletin july 2019 and it display "Current" in table for F2a category. So What is the meaning of it...? i have no idea..what is an exact meaning of it.
        Any one explain it..?

Comment

CR1 Visa for an immigrant spouse

He went to his interview this June 19th, 2019 and they gave him a yellow letter 221g that said to submit one document together with his passport so he did it the same dame of the interview, today I checked the status of the Visa and it was updated it, I also tracked the passport and it says that it's been transferred from the embassy to the (courier mailing) I know that they will contact us any of these days but I'm nervous as I don't know if this is good news that they already sent the passport for pick up or I should be worried, everything went great at the interview it was just one document that was black and white and I guess the officer needed the original color, also they placed a sticker in the back of his passport that said do not remove until (permanent residency is approved) our case is still under administrative processing but I called and they said that the passport is in transit already but they can't tell me if the VISA was approved or not.

Comment

Emyly
            So the petitioner is US Citizen..!
            You might have to submit one of the document to VFS DROP BOX ~ According to me.
            I hope applicant passport must be stamped .
            Might get delayed due to document process (10-20 days ).
            Might not be a big concern.
            what was your priority date ??

Comment

Originally posted by Emyly View Post
              CR1 Visa for an immigrant spouse

He went to his interview this June 19th, 2019 and they gave him a yellow letter 221g that said to submit one document together with his passport so he did it the same dame of the interview, today I checked the status of the Visa and it was updated it, I also tracked the passport and it says that it's been transferred from the embassy to the (courier mailing) I know that they will contact us any of these days but I'm nervous as I don't know if this is good news that they already sent the passport for pick up or I should be worried, everything went great at the interview it was just one document that was black and white and I guess the officer needed the original color, also they placed a sticker in the back of his passport that said do not remove until (permanent residency is approved) our case is still under administrative processing but I called and they said that the passport is in transit already but they can't tell me if the VISA was approved or not.
              Most of us here are F2A so we don’t have any idea about the processing of your cr1

Comment

Shrenuj Did you receive your interview letter?or not yet?

Comment

riyanpatel23 : Bro. Just hold ur nerves ... I will respond as soon as I receive..! As I am to eager to hear that -at earliest.!

Comment

Shrenuj lol..Not bro...Sis..Riya here

Comment

Originally posted by Shrenuj View Post
                      riyanpatel23 : Bro. Just hold ur nerves ... I will respond as soon as I receive..! As I am to eager to hear that -at earliest.!
                      Thanks bro pleaseee update us!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment

Hello everyone, I decided to create an account and join you in this waiting process.

I filed a petition for my wife (F2A) and we got our PD for: October 30th, 2017 (CSC).

According to the service center in California, processing times are taking between 19 - 24.5 months and we will be on our 21st month of waiting on July 30th, 2019.

Still not approved, I will update you guys as soon as I receive anything.

Comment

ernestdvm : Hopefully your petition might have got approved ..as per my calculation it takes around (odd) 1 year 6 months ! I can understand it’s hard days for us but still I would recommend to call USCIS & take a follow up..

Comment

Originally posted by Shrenuj View Post
                            ernestdvm : Hopefully your petition might have got approved ..as per my calculation it takes around (odd) 1 year 6 months ! I can understand it’s hard days for us but still I would recommend to call USCIS & take a follow up..
                            It is not approved yet. I just posted that I’m still waiting for approval. Right now the PD inquiry date in case of delay is July 6th 2017 and my PD is October 30th 2017 so it’s still inside the 19-24 months period. But I really hope it gets approved soon. Thank you.

Comment

Hi

Anyone get F2A category interview ..?????please give the information if anyone get. My PD is 24th feb 2017 and my all process is completed but still i am waiting for interview.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

please keep me posted if anyone get F2A interview call. My PD is March 2017. Documents are qualified but still waiting on interview call. Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X