No announcement yet.

F2A visa interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering why it took almost 21 months for I-130 to approve, isn't 6-10 months a standard time-frame? I am assuming that this is for F2A. Would you be kind to share your, if you included affidavits? Please, see my post...https://www.immihelp.com/forum/usa-i...ties-for-i-130.

Originally posted by ernestdvm View Post
    Congrats to everyone on your interviews!

I’d like to share that I finally got my petition approved.

My progress is:

October 30th, 2017 = Priority Date.

July 17th, 2019 = Approval.

Today = Waiting for the NVC fees to have my file sent to the embassy.

Could you guys post your summary like I just did?

Thank you guys and take care.

Comment

Wondering why it took almost 21 months for I-130 to approve, isn't 6-10 months a standard time-frame? I am assuming that this is for F2A. Would you be kind to share your, if you included affidavits? Please, see my post...https://www.immihelp.com/forum/immig...ties-for-i-130.

Originally posted by Shrenuj View Post
      ernestdvm

My progress was:

Jan 07, 2017 = Priority Date.

Aug 28 , 2018 = Approval.

July 21, 2019 = Interview call email (21 Aug 2019)

Comment

@All: Please share questions asked in the interview scheduled on 21st. I appreciate it.

Comment

Noypiako my spouse's f2a was approved 12 aug. PD was 16 jan 2018. Now waiting to start the nvc aspect. Any update with yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
            Noypiako my spouse's f2a was approved 12 aug. PD was 16 jan 2018. Now waiting to start the nvc aspect. Any update with yours?
            Not yet bro still waiting for it! ????????

Comment

Originally posted by riyanpatel23 View Post
              Shrenuj Congratulations!!!!!!! My husband also got an interview letter. 22nd August,2019 ......Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Any update???

Comment

Hi,

People who got their interview scheduled, could you please share your timelines here till interview date so we can predict on our cases?

Comment

Guys any update on your interview???

Comment

ernestdvm how is it going with you. Did u get a welcome letter from nvc yet? How long after your approval did nvc contact you? My case was approved on 12 aug. I just want to have an idea how when nvc usually make the 1st contact. My case status is still showing approved as of today. Thanks

Comment

• Shrenuj ck289 riyanpatel23 please update ussss

Comment

• Originally posted by Pope View Post
                        ernestdvm how is it going with you. Did u get a welcome letter from nvc yet? How long after your approval did nvc contact you? My case was approved on 12 aug. I just want to have an idea how when nvc usually make the 1st contact. My case status is still showing approved as of today. Thanks
                        Nothing as of today. I'm still waiting for NVC welcome letter, this waiting sucks man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noypiako View Post
                          Shrenuj ck289 riyanpatel23 please update ussss
                          Any update on the interview guys??

Comment

• ernestdvm wow. You've waited 2 months just to hear from nvc already. The wait really sucks! I have only waited 5wks and it feels like forever. I hope they contact us soon. Pls keep us updated. Thanks. Noypiako have you got ur approval now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pope View Post
                              ernestdvm wow. You've waited 2 months just to hear from nvc already. The wait really sucks! I have only waited 5wks and it feels like forever. I hope they contact us soon. Pls keep us updated. Thanks. Noypiako have you got ur approval now?
                              Its already my time for the interview. My PD is this 2019 august. Its sept already still waiting for my packet tho. Im already approved. You guys need to wait until before your pd date.

Comment

• * i mean its almost 2yrs now since 2017z. It should be this august 2019

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X