Immigrant Visa Approved???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigrant Visa Approved???

My mother just received a letter saying, “The Department of State’s National Visa Center (NVC) received your approved immigrant visa from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services”.... What does this mean? It also mentioned something about going back to our country for an interview. Im just a bit confused since my brother is military and applied for parole in Place for my mother and got approved. We are calling her lawyer on Monday im just trying to find some information. Thank you!

Daisyx28 I received that same letter about having to go back to my country! I didn’t I went to a lawyer and was advised that I can file for adjustment of status instead. If you go back it will take a longer time! I suggest you go speak to a lawyer first!
    My i485 i765 i131 was received on January 25th 2019 received ead and social on July 25th 2019 and received green card August 1st 2019 I didn’t have to go back to my country for any interview!!
    Good luck to you and your mom!

Comment

Originally posted by Double M View Post
      Daisyx28 I received that same letter about having to go back to my country! I didn’t I went to a lawyer and was advised that I can file for adjustment of status instead. If you go back it will take a longer time! I suggest you go speak to a lawyer first!
      My i485 i765 i131 was received on January 25th 2019 received ead and social on July 25th 2019 and received green card August 1st 2019 I didn’t have to go back to my country for any interview!!
      Good luck to you and your mom!
      Thank you for your response!!!! Tomorrow we will be calling her lawyer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X