Inmigrant visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inmigrant visa

I am sponsoring my mother to come with an inmigrant visa to USA ( I am a USA citizen) had interview of September 10/2019 got asked to get a DNA test got DNA test results in the embassy on October 16/2019 and case still says under administrative processing anyone knows how long this is taking for counsel to review documents and issued visa ?

I think it takes about 1-3 months because both the USCIS and the DOS want to review the DNA matches before approval. Did you send the results directly to the USCIS? or did the DNA testing facility send it to the Embassy?
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Hey
      And what about
      Acquisition of a residence permit based on investment a Latvian bank is often a superior option for those who are looking to obtain a residence permit while ensuring a stable investment with a guaranteed return, rather than exposing themselves to the possible variable gains sometimes seen when investing in real estate. Statistics show that this type of investment is generally a less common way to obtain a residence permit when compared to purchasing real estate, however, there are several peculiarities of the scheme available in Latvia that makes this option the best solution for some investors.

Comment

I am very new to this forum.

my applogies if my question is in wrong category.

my wife I-130 was filled on sep 2007 by his brother.

when i am trying to see the case status on USCIS website it saying th" on june 17,2010 was received your form I-130,petetion for Alien relative receipt number EAC xxxxxxxxxxx,at your local office"

can someone guide me what to do in this scenario?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X