Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

IR-1 Spouse Visa

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IR-1 Spouse Visa

    Filed wrong beneficiary's birth place in form I-130. What should i do to correct? Please I need an idea on what should i do.
    Thank you in advance.

  • #2
    Typically for something like that, you can request a "fix" during the IR1 interview. Or if the USCIS sends an RFE for a correction, which I doubt they'll do because they wouldn't know where your spouses' birthplace was unless you sent a birth certificate. Try to correct the problem moving forward (like the DS-260)
    --Good luck--Visa Tutor for Fiance visa Process
    Good luck with your case. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is very interesting.
    Nothing shall be considered as legal advice. All communication is non-expert opinion.