Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-824 application for spouse of greencard holder & IV processing under EB2 category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-824 application for spouse of greencard holder & IV processing under EB2 category

Hi everyone

I got my green crd under category of EB2 (National Interest Waiver) and I have applied for I-824 for my wife (follow to join) so hopefully after she approved, she goes through IV consular processing and her immigrant visa class will be the same as mine (EB2). I have a few questions and I would appreciate if anyone can share their experience with me:

1- I-824 processing in the US: filed theapplication in March 2019 and requested an expedite in July and a tier 2 representative said my case is under review with an officer and that;s why there is no need for expedite. I followed up again in October and got the same response. I called in today and another tier 2 representative said my case has not been assigned to an officer yet! How do I know which is true, and how do I get more exposure to the true status of my case?

2- IV Processing: Does anyone know the statistics of available EB2 visa (compared to F2A, if we had applied for I-130 and went under family-based immigration)?

Thanks
    Last edited by applicant123; 12-03-2019, 09:13 PM.

Hi applicant123 how did your I-824 application work out? I filed one for my husband in December of 2019 and it's still pending.
    Was yours approved? Did you go through consular processing?

Comment

Originally posted by applicant123 View Post
      Hi everyone

I got my green crd under category of EB2 (National Interest Waiver) and I have applied for I-824 for my wife (follow to join) so hopefully after she approved, she goes through IV consular processing and her immigrant visa class will be the same as mine (EB2). I have a few questions and I would appreciate if anyone can share their experience with me:

1- I-824 processing in the US: filed theapplication in March 2019 and requested an expedite in July and a tier 2 representative said my case is under review with an officer and that;s why there is no need for expedite. I followed up again in October and got the same response. I called in today and another tier 2 representative said my case has not been assigned to an officer yet! How do I know which is true, and how do I get more exposure to the true status of my case?

2- IV Processing: Does anyone know the statistics of available EB2 visa (compared to F2A, if we had applied for I-130 and went under family-based immigration)?

Thanks
      applicant123 Finally what happened to your case?

Comment

Originally posted by ritaismenia View Post
        Hi applicant123 how did your I-824 application work out? I filed one for my husband in December of 2019 and it's still pending.
        Was yours approved? Did you go through consular processing?
        ritaismenia Finally what happened to your case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X