Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

NVC Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shae
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2018
    • 116

    #1

    NVC Question


    I am a US citizen filing for my step children to come to the USA. 2 of the 3 cases are at the NVC. Will i have to pay for an Affidavit of Support for all 3 children or will it be just one for all? Will they be interviewed at the embassy at one time or will they all receive separate dates? They are all minor children with the oldest being 11
    3/21/18 - file (I-765, I-485, I-130) received by NBC
    4/2/18 - Received 3 receipts for 3 cases
    4/2/18 - Received biometrics appointment
    4/27/18 - biometrics complete
    7/6/18 - I-485 Ready to be scheduled for interview
    8/10/18 - EAD in Production
    8/13/18 - "We approved your case" I765
    8/16/18 - We mailed your card to you


    Field office NYC
  • newacct
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 6766

    #2
    They all have separate I-130 petitions, so they will need separate I-864 Affidavits of Support.

    This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...