Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When US Embassy Mumbai will open?

Hello all,

I am a lawful permanent resident of the USA (since 2010)

In 2017, I got married and did file an I-130, Petition for Alien Relative for my wife in Sept 2017.

She got "DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED 11-FEB-2020"

Currently, her file is in NVC (National Visa Center) and I am waiting for her "Visa Interview Letter"

Due to the Pandemic situation, the NVC center was closed but I called them and they told me it will be resume from Jan 1st, 2021

Still, in some places online, It is sayings - its partially opened.

Any idea, when it will be open for I-130, Petition for Alien Relative? as its open for citizenship.

It been 3.5 years and I am still away from my wife.

I will for your reply. Thanks in advance.

Please ignore this comment, sorry.

Comment

I am also waiting for my husband’s interview. I heard that they have started scheduling interviews. I know someone whose case was completed in dec 2019 and waiting for an interview. Once they will get an interview i will update you.

Comment

I have a similar situation with you. My petition is F2A and all documents are qualified in March. I am still waiting for the visa interview. The us embassy in Hong Kong said they are not scheduling F2A now.

Comment

I got to know that spuses of US citizens are getting interviews. One of our known whose case was approved in feb 2020 just had their interview in the end of January. I am not sure why they are not open for spouses of greencard holders.

Comment

Any link or process through which we can get our expected date for green card interview

Comment

Anyone received their IV interview for F2A category? They have not issued a single IV in this category after the suspension was removed .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X